Thursday, April 26, 2012

I`ve just lost my motorcycle today, So sad

Well, I guest this post it is not relevant with this blog category. But, I hope you could understand how I feel it. You know, how we feel when we lost what we own. Such as money, cellphone, laptop, car, motorcycle, or may be girlfriend. But right now, we are not talking about why we lost girlfriend but exactly I want to share you that I lost my Motorcycle. And I`ve just lost my bike only last 3 hours today. This is the same type of my bike
 

Exactly that I really sad cause I lost it. I only own 1 year from I buy that bike. The situation was so lonely and sad.


Actually today I want to watch semifinals UEFA Champions League that have a big match between Real Madrid versus Bayern Munich. And you know bad luck came and the thief (such an animal) stolen my bike last 3 hours. And I cannot speak anymore just feel speechless.


I already do anything, make a report to police, asked anyone near the crime scene. Well, like in Indonesia we said "
when it happens, it happens " we only hope that God give me a sight. Tomorrow I am going to some place which suspected my bike will be there. Please give me support that I hope my bike that will be found.

May Allah SWT listen my Pray.



7 comments:

  1. di depan pintu 4 coey, cemana lagi, pas di depan rumah makan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost my motorbike too many years ago, but eventually the thief got caught and charged in court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your motorcycle lost, Verroez - I understand how you feel. I have my own experience back in high school - I broke my big bike. :( I hope you'll find your V-ixion motorcycle once again. What's the result of the investigation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first almost lost my first motorcycle, it was locked to a street-light pole with a heavy chain outside my apartment in Michigan (it had a really heavy chain and big locks, to be exact). But no matter how tight your locks are or how heavy your chains are, thieves will find ways to break them. I got lucky as I saw them before they broke the last two locks. So much for that, next time, use multiple locks and motorcycle alarms, Verroez. Make use of today's advanced motorcycle security because it really pays off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people think that securing your motorcycle security is the same as securing your car. Well, that's the biggest mistake they can make, you know. Seriously, a motorcycle can simply be stolen by two large men, especially if they know their way around locking mechanisms. :P

      Claudio Mccarty

      Delete
  5. I feel sorry that you lost your motorcycle. Just what like the police said, “When it happens, it happens”. I hope you learned your lesson! Never lose sight of your possessions next time.

    -Erik Lucien

    ReplyDelete

DMCA Protection