Friday, May 18, 2012

Claiming blog for Blogvertise.com

One of the main reason for many people doing blogging is about how much money that you can earn from it. Internet and specially blog present us so many thing about earn money. From paid per click or PPC, Paid to Review PTR, Paid to Click or PTC and so many programs. The most easy I have done before is for program Page to Review. Blogvertise.com is one of them. And now I already registered on their website but I`m not submit my blog on this Social Evolutions yet.

After waiting for a long time, today I put my blog on their directory and submit it. But, you know, they want a prove that I own this blog. So here it is, this is my blog and I take care of it fully.


This program actually not so easy, but if you want to make money you have to work. And paid to review is something like that, you write some review about service or product from people who cooperate with blogvertise and you publish it on your blog. So it looks like, write and publish. And this work is some kind like people who became a writer or columnist on a newspaper. So if you interested to join it, just click the link below.

Click Advertise on My Blog

4 comments:

DMCA Protection